IntegReview IRB provides daily meetings and reviews research in the United States, Latin America*, Japan and may collaborate with a Canadian-based IRB that conducts Canadian site reviews.
IntegReview IRB reviews the following types of research studies:
- Medical Device
- Stem Cell
- Consumer Preference
- Observational / Registry
- Emergency resarch
- Exempt projects
- IBC review for gene therapy and gene transfer research
Our clients include dedicated Sponsors, CROs, research clinics, institutions, hospitals, independent researchers, educators and evaluators.
*The following Latin American countries require local IRB/IEC review; therefore, IntegReview is unable to review research in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
IntegReview IRB also provides the following services:
- As-needed (emergency) meetings
- Revision and maintenance of approved Informed Consent documents
- Informed Consent development
- Document translation
- Pre-review and consultation, as requested
- Competitive fees
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Flexibility to meet client specific needs
- Electronic document management system (IRBManager)
- IRB documents within 1-2 days of IRB review
- Preferred Vendor to provide Institutional Biosafey Committee [IBC] reviews